We are happy to provide fitting suggestions if you send us a couple of photos of your dog wearing the harness. Secretly, we just love seeing your cute puppers on a regular basis.
Cell phone photos are sufficient if you follow these tips:
1. - Choose a well-lit area. The brighter the area, the less blurry the photo will be, and the more detail we will be able to see.
2. - Enlist a helper to help keep your dog still for the photos.
3. - Get down low to take the photo at eye level with your dog.
4. - Take photos from three angles: Front, Side and Top. If your dog is exceptionally fluffy like our model below, do your best to show off as much of the harness as possible.
5. - Outline the challenges you'd wish to address in your email to us at Customer Service.
Side: Extra Detail As Needed: